Anteriad named a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: B2B Intent Data Providers, Q2 2023
We’ve been recognized as a Strong Performer in the Forrester B2B Intent Data Providers Wave earning the highest possible scores in the Innovation, Data Security and Compliance, Accuracy and Noise Filtering, and Data Delivery criteria.
According to the Forrester report, Anteriad’s “Innovation is a strength, including advancements in future-proofed compliant capture of its proprietary signals, a strong B2B identity graph, and a clear strategy for enabling customers to leverage intent in increasingly mature ways.”
- A buyer’s guide to B2B intent data providers including an independent overview and evaluation of the 14 most significant providers
- Why we were named a Strong Performer when evaluated across 26 criteria
- How Anteriad’s data accuracy, security, and compliance stack up to other intent data providers
Data is at the core of everything we do. Being named a Strong Performer among intent data providers underscores our commitment to data quality, privacy, compliance, and to our clients. From future-proofing data collection to data delivery and accuracy, we are constantly innovating to help you get in front.
Our data-driven approach ensures we offer high-quality intent data to B2B marketers.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards for data quality, security, and privacy compliance — and we’ve earned 12 certifications to prove it.
- Our partners are thoroughly vetted to ensure transparency and complaint data collection and handling.
- Understanding provider data accuracy is the most important criteria to 62% of B2B marketers, we take a comprehensive approach to determine intent relevance and verify our proprietary signals are accurate and up-to-date.
- We don’t use 3rd party cookies— we’ve developed our own 1st party ID approach to prioritize data privacy.